How to draw a tortoise
Here is a slightly tricky one, but not difficult at all. The structure of the tort is such that the body is sandwiched between the back shell and the lower tummy shell... hmmm lets see now.
1. If you have had a sandwich, you can have a slightly better idea f how to start this. Draw two banana-like shapes.
2. Close one end and draw a circle at the other end for the head. Now draw the back shell. No need for it to go as high as mine (smile)
3. Ok, now you will need an eraser. As you draw the hands and legs, make sure that hand and leg facing you joins the body nicely. You can draw over your lnes and erase the lines you do not need.
4. Now draw the eye, and put in some lines for the fingers and the shelled back. Add a line for the mouth.
5. Torts have very earthly colours, but we are just having fun, so feel free to make your cartoon tort any colour you want.
6. Add some texture to the skin and shells... and oh, add a background colour to make it look cooler. Keep practicing and you will soon be perfect.
Looks great... yes? Have fun!